Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet things!

There are a couple of cool things I wanted to pass on to you.

First if you have an account with Shutterfly they have a promotion until tomorrow that you can order 2 8x10 prints for FREE.
I ordered 2 prints and only paid $1.92 for shipping cost!

They sent me a unique code for my account but you might be able to get in on this by signing up for an account or if you haven't checked your email lately you might have a similar deal sitting in your inbox.

The other cool thing is a giveaway going on over at STL Mommy. This giveaway is for a $50 gift certificate for diapers.com!!!
I'm totally drooling over this one and since I get an extra entry by blogging about it :) that is why I'm sharing it here.
Check it out, it never hurts to try!

Diapers.com giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.