Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunshine!

I'm cold-blooded, for as long as I can remember I have always been cold. Pregnancies have made a slight difference but still in the winter-time often I can't seem to get enough layers of clothes on and I drink gallons of hot beverages everyday.

So, you can imagine my delight to have a "warm" place in my house. For a few hours every sunny day I am blessed by having sunlight pour into my kitchen through my one small South window.

Mmmmm, delicious, lovely, bright and warm sunshine! I love to be in my kitchen in the afternoon just for the sunlight, it brightens the whole room and warms my baking counter so that I almost feel hot standing there.



Truly the light is sweet,

and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:

Ecclesiastes 11:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.