Monday, February 15, 2010

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge


Gasp!

I just found this blog and am getting chills at the possibilities. I love to read.....no let me rephrase that, I am addicted to reading and to books. Just ask my DH, he'll tell you.

I blame my mom really, ever since I was a child she would buy a book and then crack it open to smell the inside....you know that "new book smell". Ahhh, nothing quite like it and yes, I do the same:) She also took great care to pick out the perfect book for Christmas to give to each of her children, a practice that I am doing my best to emulate.

So I'm taking this challenge and my only goal is not to get obsessive with it. Got to remember, slow and steady wins the race, I don't need to read 52 books this month:)

Go ahead and join yourself.....you know you want to
52 Books in 52 Weeks

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.