Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Works-for-Me Wednesday Thanksgiving


Every year about this time I get a hankering to do some baking. My specialty is pies. I've been known to drag 8-10 pies on a 3 hour drive to family get-togethers every thanksgiving.
I love experimenting with new recipes and making every tiny thing from scratch including whip cream and pudding for cream pies! So much fun and soooooo good.
A few years ago my mom showed me this pie bag she found for rolling out perfect pie crusts and I have used it every time ever since. I found it at the kitchen gadget store at our local mall, so if you're tired of scraping flour off of your counter or having your pie crust disintegrate before it reaches the pie pan then you will enjoy using it.





1 comment:

  1. This so so neat! I've never heard of a pie crust bag,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.