Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - June 8th edition




FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... sunny, humid, beautiful

I am thinking...that I need to grab Sadie and feed her and sit and relax for the rest of the day! Why do I have such a hard time relaxing?

I am thankful for...my children, who continue to love and forgive me regardless of my faults

From the learning rooms...we've been doing lots of reading for the library program and will try to get some wildflower nature journaling done this week.

From the kitchen...dishes, dishes and more dishes! I'm researching dishwashers and will be getting a working one soon, Lord willing:)

I am wearing...shorts and a striped shirt with flip-flops

I am creating...ideas for things that I won't have time to do for awhile

I am reading...several books

I am hoping...to get caught up with laundry

I am hearing...the bell from my phone meaning that I have a text

Around the house...I'm declaring Mondays to be bedroom cleaning day! At least this Monday is!

One of my favorite things...talking to my 2yo ds, he's such a chatter box.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning house

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Emi with a bouquet of wildflowers that she picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.