Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - June 15th Edition



FOR TODAY....

Outside my window...birds singing, green grass, growing garden. I'm at my mom's this week so it's a bit more peaceful out here in the country

I am thinking...that I need to lay off the sweets and caffeine and take a nap....like all day!

I am thankful for...the older kids sleeping well at night and PBS kids for the mornings:)

From the kitchen...mom made scones this morning and they were yummy!

I am wearing...black capris, red t-shirt, no shoes or socks

I am going...nowhere today but have family to visit and plans for the rest of the week.

I am reading...Mary Poppins (it's a free read for school next year) and hoping to start Peter Pan with the kids today.

I am hoping...to get a nap

I am hearing...quiet, this house is bigger and I'm in the back:)

I am praying...for my cousin's job security, for my husband, for my uncle and Grandpa

One of my favorite things...listening to all the birds wake up and sing each morning. There is a wider variety of birds at my mom's house so it's been fun to try and match the song with the bird.

A few plans for the rest of the week: camp for the older 2, swimming, museum trip, visiting cousins, garage sales, Goodwill trip and maybe some swimming

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

picnic on a cool day @ Grandma's


Join the daybooking club here

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.