Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning


I don't know about you but I really need this. I'm feeling very overwhelmed with what I want and need to get done before the baby comes and of course since spring is almost here most of it involves cleaning, organizing and decluttering. And of course when I'm feeling overwhelmed I have a hard time getting myself started and tend to bounce around on several different projects. This is also my first year of homeschooling full-time and trying to get ready for a baby so I can no longer focus all my time and energies on the house. I'm gradually learning to do little bits of decluttering when I can instead of taking a whole day to do something.
Anyway I thought I'd share this link for all those of you who like me need an extra kick in the rear to get on the road to a cleaner more organized home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.