Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts floating through my brain tonight

I need to get organized........again.

Anybody else feel that way?

With spring just a month away and only 12 weeks of school left and baby due in a short 14 weeks I'm really feeling the urge and need to get my act together in a better fashion. We've made a lot of progress over the past few years but life never stops so it's time to reevaluate how things are currently working and what needs to change and what areas are problem areas.
So here's where I've been going to get some ideas:

Flylady (scroll down the page to the "Flying with Kids" section. There are some great tips from other moms.

Lindafay has some good tips for keeping things simple with clothes, schoolwork and daily life.

Amy shares her heart for cleaning and organization.

And just to get my decorative instincts moving (they died somewhere between the 3rd and 5th child) I wing my way over to The Nester and see what she's got cooking and what I can do with my own nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.