Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - August 17th Edition

FOR TODAY...
Outside my window...Bright and sunny after a good drenching rain for most of the night. Great day for a picnic lunch and a nature walk.
I am thinking...that I need to make a schedule for time spent on the computer for both myself and the kids.
I am thankful for...getting our computer back and working after contracting a huge nasty virus on it.
From the learning rooms...now that I have the computer back I need to sit down and get our schedule printed out and finish processing just how our days should go. I have all the books that I need right now although Wes (4) is expressing interest in doing school so I may need to grab a couple things for him....maybe.
From the kitchen...Made a batch of W.W. Pineapple muffins this morning and they turned out really good. I messed with an applesauce muffin recipe to make this happen so I'm glad they turned out. I will sort through the tomatoes that I picked and get them canned today after I check the garden for anymore. Hopefully hubby will get the stove part that we need to fix my big burner or canning will be pretty slow going:)
I am wearing...comfy clothes!
I am going...walking for exercise later tonight.
I am reading...Middlemarch by George Eliot
I am hoping...to get most of the kitchen dishes washed!
I am listening...to Rush Limbaugh and Sadie waking up
Around the house...needs to be cleaned
One of my favorite things...waking up to rain hitting the window
A few plans for the rest of the week:Canning, school planning, homeschool kickoff meeting, cleaning, Wednesday night church.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Join the other Daybookers @ Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.