Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - May 25th edition



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...birds singing, light breeze, cloudy and muggy

I am thinking...that I'll help myself to another bowl of homemade baked beans

I am thankful for...the blessing of family

From the learning rooms...directing very little thought to this area right now:)

From the kitchen...since kiddos are at Grandma's this week we are taking it easy. I made some baked beans this morning just cause I was hankering for some.

I am wearing...the smallest maternity clothes I can

I am creating...a blog post

I am going...absolutely nowhere!

I am hoping...for another restful night

I am hearing...the quiet created with 5 fewer people in my house.....a little too quiet

One of my favorite things...chocolate ice cream, and there's even some in my freezer

A few plans for the rest of the week: see midwife tomorrow for postpartum and baby checkup, sleep, rest, sleep, eat, sleep

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Ali took this picture of Emi, Wes, Sadie & me shortly after we arrived back home.



More Daybook entries can be found at The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.