Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Here we go! In an effort to establish a much needed habit and to become better organized for baby's arrival I am jumping on board to create and use a menu each week.
I'm going to go ahead and list the plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll provide links when and where I can.

Here's what I've got for this week:

Monday:
cold cereal
hot dogs & grapes
meatloaf & salad
(none of this was on my actual menu but it is what we had)

Tuesday:
7-grain porridge
fried rice
chicken noodle casserole

Wednesday:
rice pudding
tuna noodle casserole
crockpot chicken & gravy

Thursday:
oatmeal
fried potatoes
chinese pork over rice

Friday:
oatmeal
baked potatoes & bacon
bbq meatballs

Saturday:
eggs & toast
sandwiches
baked beans

Sunday:
baked oatmeal or coffee cake
leftovers
navy bean casserole

Well that's all for this week. I'm sure I'll switch a few things around but after writing this out here I know what I need to prep for tomorrow!

Make sure to pop on over to Organizing Junkie to check out other posts about menus.

This week you can visit a whole slew of blogs that participate in Menu Plan Mondays at $5 Dinners blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.