Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Glimpses of School Days


Playing and creating with pumpkin pie playdough




Our Circle Family



Homemade Goat Cheese



Sprouting Beans




For whatever reason I am unable to log into my blogger account on most days. Amazingly tonight it worked and I remembered my password so I'm updating what I can stay awake for:)
Some days we do more than others and I'm still trying to find a good rhythm to work with since morning sickness has hit but we are still learning and enjoying our times together.
Wouldn't you know that of all the thoughts and ideas that I've been dying to post here now I'm too tired to think of a single one! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.