Thursday, May 8, 2008

When Children Love to Learn


I simply must say something about this book. It has been so very inspirational and encouraging to me that I want to make sure as many people as possible find it and read it.
For those of you who follow the Charlotte Mason method of teaching this book is a must read. It is full of practical applications, curriculum guides, and encouraging and uplifting thoughts. It is a compilation of several teachers and authors and covers a wide range of Miss Masons teachings. I have been reading it daily for awhile now and I always feel as if I'm opening a treasure chest every time. The authors are experienced CM'ers and speak to the issues that we face in schooling our children every day.
If you can't purchase this wonderful book then by all means check your library and if they don't have it on hand then request it through InterLibrary Loan.

step by step,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.