Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Things

Over the last few weeks God has straightened out my priorities out quite a bit and so my time on here is no longer a great priority. I hope to plan 1 day a week or so that I can drop in and share encouragements and ideas with anyone who might happen by but for the most part it will be fairly quite around this spot in the web.

Here are a couple of items that God has brought into my life to encourage me and direct my steps so I wanted to share them with you.

Managers of Their Homes: A practical guide to daily scheduling for Christian Homeschooling Families

Raising Godly Tomatoes: Loving Parenting with only occasional trips to the woodshed


Both of these books have opened my eyes to my duty to my children and family and have clarified for me the direction God is leading us.

I hope to share more about these as we journey through them as a family. My current goal with my children right now is training them in the "habit of obedience".

I am enjoying going through the process of gathering material for Year 1 of Ambleside online,
and will be attending my first homeschool curriculum fair since having my own children. I am using this Charlotte Mason planner to help me lay out everything and have added these resources to use as well.
Harmony Fine Arts
Hearts and Trees Spring Kit
Heart of Harmony Green Hour Challenges

Anyway that's all for now. Have a blessed day!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Corner

A place to share home and school, children and family thoughts, ideas and inspirations.