After over a year of meandering our way toward debt freedom we have finally HAD IT!
Whatever it takes, whatever the sacrifices we are going to get out of DEBT.
By taking Baby Steps.
For us that looks like this:
- Keep checkbook balanced and up to date.
- Tell our money where to go (budget) at the BEGINNING of every month.
- Live inside of our budget, no fudging allowed!
- Create more income by selling things, and hubby working an extra job.
- Using a debt snowball plan
How about you? Have you had it yet?
- Proverbs 22:7
- The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender.
So do this, my son, and deliver yourself; For you have come into the hand of your friend: Go and humble yourself; Plead with your friend. Give no sleep to your eyes, Nor slumber to your eyelids. Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, And like a bird from the hand of the fowler.
The Truth about Debt
The Truth about Budgeting